Account Manager (MON009)
CAD45,000 - CAD55,000/annum
- Canada -- Quebec
February 21, 2019
Why Work For Us
HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive in an ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
Watch our "Working at HAYS" Video
Our Commitment to You:
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer uncapped commission & base salary + flexible benefit plans, RRSP matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips and 4 weeks of vacation.
- Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself. We care about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Working with us means being part of one big family.
- As an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing your own fees, growing and managing a client portfolio, as well as ongoing development of new business opportunities all while managing a team.
- You will be responsible to motivate and manage a diverse team of direct reports towards measured success. You will need to regularly motivate the team by providing continual coaching, feedback, and recognition for successes. Set clear performance goals and provide ongoing direction, coaching, and guidance.
- You will also spend time managing your own client accounts and communicating with Hays Recruiters to provide quality information so that they can assist you in sourcing key talent to fill vacancies.
- Working with Hays will give you the competitive advantage that will differentiate you in the marketplace. Through our unique digital recruitment strategy and our world-class database that’s integrated with LinkedIn, you will have the necessary tools to pro-actively source new business and provide industry expertise to your clients.
What You’ll Require
- You know you love sales supported by previous sales experience of B2B, B2C, Inside Sales or outbound Telemarketing experience.
- You are goal-oriented, enjoy building new relationships, competitive but thrive in a team environment and have the ability to self-motivate and reach set targets
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on LinkedIn for another career opportunities.