Why Work For Us?
A career at HAYS means working with great people who you’ll end up calling friends, in a great atmosphere and with career advancement opportunities no matter your role. With an over 80% engagement score in our recent employee survey, our employees tell us it’s the opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits: 40,000-45,000 base + commssion. 4 weeks of vacation +benefits.
In your role as an Tech Recruiter you will have the opportunity to turn your passion and “connector” skills into real opportunities for your candidates by proactively identifying and developing new business opportunities and building on existing clients relationships. You will thrive on providing them insights via our white papers and salary guides and your local market knowledge.
- Generating a pipeline of qualified candidates Engaging in proactive recruitment strategies
- Drafting and publishing job postings
- Conducting resume and phone screens
- Scheduling interviews and follow ups with candidates
- Checking references
- Handling candidate and internal communications with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Understanding the roles, requirements, pipeline, and growth plans of assigned internal teams
- Promoting and embodying our culture of collaboration, openness, team feel and individual/team growth
- Being involved in offsite, off hour events to support recruitment - internally and externally
What You’ll Require
You know you love sales supported by previous sales experience . You are goal-oriented, purposeful in building new and existing relationships, competitive but thrive in a team environment with the self-motivation to make things happen!.
• Proven to be goal oriented
• Retail sales experiance
• Ability to multi-task and works well under pressure.
• Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail and ability to follow through.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience headhunting, including tools, techniques and automation.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Success working in a quota/metric-based environment.
• A passion for finding top
Our Commitment to You:
Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays to equip you with the skills, knowledge and support so you can deliver the best service to your clients and become the “go to” expert in your market.
Life@Hays: We believe that giving back is important through our community activities and charitable contributions. Our Wellness Coordinators support our national and local initiatives – recently we had everything from a chef talking to us about healthy eating options, to a step challenge, to meditation and yoga sessions and workshops on building resilience at work. We value diversity and are committed to upholding an inclusive place to work.
Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team of Recruitment Consultants? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Can you see yourself Hays offers clear career progression. It’s up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.
What Is Next?
Love what you are hearing so far?
Not the right fit this time? Or know someone who it might be? Follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram for another career opportunities.
For the third time in a row, Hays is named one of Canada’s top 3 recruitment agencies in the 2019 HR Reporter Reader’s Choice Awards.
Hays is proud to be an equal opportunities workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.