Trainee Recruiter for Marketing - HAYS, London City - MANAGER IN 2 YEARS!
£20k – 23k per year + uncapped comms & benefits| City Of London| Permanent
Your new company
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific. With over 8,748 staff operating from 244 offices in 33 countries across 22 specialisms, we place around 500 permanent jobs a week and 2,500 temporary assignments a week. Due to market growth we are looking for exceptional Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our successful business in London.
Your new job in recruitment
Joining the Marketing team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be facing clients in the retail and luxury fashion industries. You will manage the full 360 recruitment cycle, nurturing existing relationships on a warm desk to run events and grow the search side of the team. You will be provided with advanced support and training on our systems, and the Hays methodology, but are expected to bring real drive, expertise and value to the role. Due to growth within the business this role will specialise in working at the high end of the market.
Hays is the most successful specialist recruiter in the UK, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We've been voted the best recruiter to work for in the UK by Glassdoor and are able to provide industry leading training and career development.
Our Central London, Cheapside office is our flagship office and home to over 250 consultants recruiting across 15 specialisms. The culture is vibrant and we have an inclusive team which provides excellent support, growth and career prospects.
What you'll need to succeed with us
- You will have experience in sales and a proven-track record of success
- You will have proven communication skills and sales ability with senior stakeholders
- You'll need to demonstrate that you're results-focused, and possess an ambitious drive to succeed
- You must be passionate about people and have an outgoing and confident personality
What you'll get in return from us
- You'll recieve the best training in the industry to help you achieve success as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This will enable you to build your sales and develop recruiting expertise so you can achieve and enjoy a lasting and rewarding recruitment career.
- You will be paid a competitive salary, uncapped commission, incentives, referral bonuses of up to £2000 and a range of attractive employee benefits like discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loans, the ability to buy extra holiday days and generous shopping discounts.
- We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked through numerous promotions within a few years.
- You'll have the opportunity to apply for promotion to Consultant after 6 months (with an increase to your base salary).
What you need to do now
Interested in this vacancy with Hays? Click ‘apply now’ or call Emma Shahbazi, Internal Recruiter on 0203 465 0187 to discuss your suitability. Alternatively please email your CV to Emma.Shahbazi@hays.com.