POWER YOUR CAREER
POWER THE WORLD OF WORK
Why Work For HAYS
HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
We offer competitive uncapped commission plans in conjunction with base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 22 days PTO and more!
Our Commitment to You
- Compensation & Benefits: base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 22 days PTO and more! Our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO!
- Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself. We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Working with us means being part of one big family.
- Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Hays offers clear career progression. It’s up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.
Join us and you will be joining one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the USA! Expanding business relationships is a critical component to our growth. As the National Accounts Manager, you will drive net fee growth through job requisition acquisition and relationship management within current assigned Hays national accounts. As an individual contributor, you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where respect and trust are the cornerstone of our success. You will partner closely with national account executives and our National Delivery Center to ensure the best possible outcomes for our candidates and clients.
Your new role
- Drive sales and delivery in assigned accounts
- Maintain relationships with target company hiring managers and leaders
- Add meaningful hiring manager targets to growth the account
- Follow the proactive pursuit of learning the Hays story and breathing the Hays’ story to life in customized way into each hiring manager interaction
- Add meaningful prospects to the Hays Top 100 targets
- Follow prescribed activity success metrics and proper delivery hand off and communication protocols
- Attend and actively participate in regularly set pipeline and delivery calls
- Manage meeting activity, pipeline management and thorough account mapping
- Accurately forecast account potential
- Leverage data and facts to solicit investments in delivery, obstacle removal and resources
- Maintain awareness of market trends, competitive landscape and industry changes.
- Attend conferences and events for business development and industry knowledge purposes
- Partner closely with national delivery leadership, MD’s and AVP’s to drive our “service delivery” mentality
- Effectively downstream key messaging and strategic responsibilities/activities
- Foster “One Hays” to re-enforce brand internally and externally
- Availability to travel as needed
What you’ll need to succeed
- You possess 5+ years’ experience in staffing sales and account management within the staffing industry, preferably in the IT vertical
- You’re results driven and thrive in a high performance environment
- You are a consistent collaborator, ability to conduct the sales pursuit process while bringing SME’s, delivery partners and other key stakeholders to the table
- You have the flexibility to work in an evolving and growing organization
- You unflaggingly advocate for the customer, process and front line heroes
- You are adept at problem solving, and have exemplary organizational and planning skills , business planning and report writing skills
What you will get in return
In addition to a robust compensation plan, we offer a range of rewards and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare coverage, 401k with matching, etc. We have a generous Employee Referral Program, service and recognition awards, as well fun perks like jeans days and ticket discount programs. We have a fantastic culture that celebrates achievements within a supportive and fun working environment.
More about us
Hays is the world’s leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000 people in permanent jobs and over 240,000 people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800 recruiting experts in 33 markets, with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
What you need to do now
Excited yet? Want to know more? If you’re already itching to take the next step to achieving your career goals and want to take advantage of the huge fast track opportunities we have, apply now to find out more or visit our career page for more opportunities and information.
Life at Hays
What We Offer
Hays Career Advice Video Series
Hays Glassdoor Reviews