WE GROW OUR OWN FUTURE LEADERS
YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH
Why Work For HAYS
HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
We offer competitive uncapped commission plans in conjunction with base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 22 days PTO and more.
Our Commitment to You
- Compensation & Benefits: Base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 22 days PTO and more! Our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO!
- Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself. We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Working with us means being part of one big family.
- Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Hays offers clear career progression. It’s up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.
Your new role
This position is office based.
Our Accounting & Finance division specializes in recruiting for Accounting and Finance roles across NYC on a permanent basis. The opportunity is a full cycle recruitment role driving business development, client acquisition, candidate attraction and with the opportunity to grow and develop a team in the future.
- Identify active and passive A&F professionals using sourcing engines and social media
- Analyze client requirements to understand hiring needs and skills required
- Utilize behavioral and competency-based evaluations to evaluate candidate qualifications and job requirements via phone and face to face interviews
- Attend networking events, such as career fairs and professional association meetings
- Build and maintain a quality candidate pipeline, fostering relationships to encourage new and repeat business
- Provide consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
What you'll need to succeed
You already have a track record of success in sales and a person that gets things done. You describe yourself as ambitious and not afraid of hard work, like to see results and thrives in a target orientated, high performance culture...where you have the opportunity to control your own destiny!
- Self-confidence and a self-starter
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
What you'll get in return
If you’re interested in financial rewards, our people are only limited by their own ambition. We offer base compensation plus a high percentage, uncapped commission plan. Our benefits are top notch including:
- PTO starting at 22 days, 2 floating holidays and 2 volunteer days. Even better, our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO
- Competitively priced medical plans to choose what works best for you; dental & vision coverage
- 401k with guaranteed match and fast paced vesting schedule
- Prescription insurance, Telemedicine with $0 copay
- Flexible Savings Accounts...and more
We have a fantastic culture that celebrates achievements within a supportive and fun working environment. In the spirit of “work hard play hard” our teams enjoy incentive trips to world class resorts in Cabo and Costa Rica as well as monthly trip awards to places like New York and San Francisco.
The training at Hays is geared toward making you a high performer. We are committed to developing you to reach your goals quickly so you can enjoy a lasting and rewarding career. You’ll have the best tools at your fingertips: our Google powered search tools, a massive CRM database, LinkedIn Recruiter level access and extensive social media / marketing support
Hays is the world’s leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000 people in permanent jobs and over 240,000 people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800 recruiting experts in 33 markets, with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
We’re proud to enjoy an exclusive global partnership with LinkedIn - where we were awarded the most socially engaged recruitment firm with over 2 million followers.
Mobile? We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the USA, so there’s lots of opportunity to make your mark in your local market, move to a new city or build a team under you. We have people from all over the Hays world working with us and you could end up building your career here or in one of our other 32 countries globally.
What you need to do now
Excited yet? This could be your career defining moment! If you’re already itching to take the next step to achieving your career goals and want to take advantage of the huge fast track opportunities we have, apply now to find out more, or visit our career page for more opportunities and information.