Manager, People Services (HR) Operations (UAHR)
- United States -- Florida -- Tampa
11 September 2019
CARING FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF OUR BUSINESS
Why Work For HAYS
HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
We offer competitive uncapped commission plans in conjunction with base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 22 days PTO and more!
Our Commitment to You
Compensation & Benefits: Base salaries + flexible benefit plans, 401k matching, contests, trips, 22 days PTO, flex & volunteer days, plus m
Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of the Onboarding, On assignment and Off Boarding Processes to ensure client and consultant and internal employee satisfaction
Key result areas:
- Manage, train and mentor HR teams responsible for onboarding, on assignment and off boarding, including background checks, I9, client compliance, paperwork completion, on assignment support and off boarding processes.
- Develop, implement, and maintain best practices for onboarding to include facilitation of background checks, I9 and paperwork completion to ensure compliance and mitigate risk.
- Document process flows and SOPs to identify responsible team members.
- Manage and oversee the entire on boarding and off boarding process for internal employees and contractors
- Oversee operations for Core and Contractor Onboarding to ensure compliance with all existing government and legal requirements and Hays policies and procedures
- Gather, analyze and report internal and external risks to executive leadership, including suggestions for process improvements.
- Gather, analyze, develop and implement Hays Career Pathing processes and improvements
- Manages the International Transfer process which includes E2, L1, TN Visas and facilitates the relocation to the US.
- Liaison for International Transfers Green Card process
- Manages and implements short-term and long-term strategies to promote growth and results within the People Services Operations department.
- Collects and analyses HR onboarding, employee experience and off boarding data and provides trends and recommendations to leadership
- Manages the changes to client background requirements and provides updates or additions to client requirements when necessary
- Manage and oversee the Onboarding system to include employee and contractor updated documents
- Provide recommendations on processes and make recommendations on how to improve role and develop the Human Resources department.
- Assists Human Resources Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience with all aspects of human resources, in a Generalist or Onboarding role; Or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Proven management experience.
- Experience applying knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws.
- Experience in a fast pace Sales environment desirable
Skills & competencies:
- Demonstrate behavior which support the Hays values:
- Passionate About People
- Represents the company and department in a professional manner at all times to internal and external customers
- Work with ease in a high pressure environment with hard deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Well developed, team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer service
- Exceptional planning and organizational ability
- Demonstrates discretion at all times
- Demonstrated skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent initiative and problem solving ability
Who we are
HAYS is the world’s leading recruitment expert. Last year we placed 70,000 people in permanent jobs and over 240,000 people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800 recruiting experts in 33 markets, with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.We’re proud to enjoy an exclusive global partnership with LinkedIn - where we were awarded the most socially engaged recruitment firm with over 2 million followers.
Excited yet? If you’re itching to take the next step to achieving your career goals, apply now to find out more, or visit our career page for more opportunities and information.