WE GROW OUR OWN FUTURE LEADERS
YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH
Your new role
You will be joining one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the USA! You will have the opportunity to establish yourself as a local expert in your sector and be joining a team who pride themselves on providing the best service to our clients and candidates.
This skilled sales professional brings a proven track record and experience in consultative selling of IT business solutions to large Key market accounts. The Key Account Manager is responsible for acquiring new customers, attaining overall revenue goals, increasing account share, developing high level business contacts and relationships, executive management of account activities, and complete ownership of the overall client relationship at designated large Key market accounts. This position is heavily weighted towards new account acquisition. Working closely with the recruitment team in order to proactively identify candidates to present to our clients, you will be making a difference to people’s lives every day.
- Acquire new Key regional accounts at the highest level (CIO, CTO, Senior VPs, etc.) in addition to line manager level through regular calls and visits, executive presentations, and delivery of value added programs. Ensure that Hays is positioned optimally to influence strategic recruitment and staffing decisions. Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Obtain work orders for contract, contract to hire and permanent placement of consultants and independent contractors via direct manager contact as well as utilizing established MSP or VMS tools with a strong focus on uncovering SOW and project work
- Develop new accounts and broaden relationship and act as the key interface between all subsidiaries and relevant divisions
- Perform business development efforts inclusive of scheduling and attending key meetings with decision makers, presentations, and bid/ RFP preparation at new accounts
- Develop complete business development strategies and account plans that address the client’s current recruitment challenges, and anticipate needs and propose solutions to future staffing challenges
- Assumes authority within a specific portfolio of new accounts to convene all stakeholders and ensure swift decision making on service issues, problem resolution, meeting SLA’s and account development expenditures
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Perform regular reviews of reports with the client to ensure that performance trends and administrative issues are identified
- Perform internal marketing of Key market accounts to internal stakeholders in order to promote visibility, credibility and buy-in
- External networking; Identify and develop appropriate marketing activities to promote the Hays brand and network with key buyers of our services with targeted companies, i.e. attend appropriate local tech groups, associations, etc.
- Introduce any new Hays service or product line if applicable i.e. F&A, C&P, HTS, etc.
What you will need to succeed
You already have a track record of success in sales or staffing and are known amongst your friends as the person that gets things done! You describe yourself as ambitious and not afraid of hard work, like to see results and someone thrive in a target orientated, high performance culture where you have the opportunity to control your own destiny.
- 3-5 years of previous staffing experience
- Experience acquiring and /or managing complex market or national accounts
- Proven track record in business development in the staffing industry to include cold calls, client presentations, and bid/proposal generation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
What you will get in return
We offer base compensation plus a high percentage, uncapped commission plan. Our benefits are top notch including:
- PTO starting at 22 days, 2 floating holidays and 2 volunteer days. Our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO
- Competitively priced medical, vision and dental plans to choose what works best for you
- 401k with guaranteed match and fast-paced vesting schedule
- Flexible Savings Accounts...and more
More about us
Hays is the world’s leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000 people in permanent jobs and over 240,000 people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800 recruiting experts in 33 markets, with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
What you need to do now
Excited yet? If you’re already itching to take the next step to achieving your career goals, apply now, or visit our career page for more opportunities and information.
Life at Hays
What We Offer
Hays Career Advice Video Series
Hays Glassdoor Reviews