Sales Recruiter (EDM0001)
- Canada -- Alberta -- Edmonton
10 October 2019
30 Nov 2019 23:59
HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive in an ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
Watch our "Working at HAYS" Video
Our Commitment to You:
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer uncapped commission plans & base salary + flexible benefit plans, RRSP matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips and 4 weeks of vacation.
- Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself. We care about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Working with us means being part of one big family.
- As a Sales Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and building on existing relationships.
- You will spend your time navigating the internet, social media and job boards, mapping out pools of talent, proactively reaching out to candidates, interviewing them and building relationships with them, with a vision to successfully place them into their next job.
- Working with Hays will give you the competitive advantage that will differentiate you in the marketplace. Through our unique digital recruitment strategy and our world-class database that’s integrated with LinkedIn, you will have the necessary tools to proactively source and screen top talent and provide the best people to fill any vacancies that come your way.
- Familiar with various production metrics associated with performance (call numbers, time to fill, quality of hire, etc.)
- Direct sales background
- Experience making cold calls
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Possess dynamic presentation skills for communication with external organizations, universities, and groups as needed.
- Be highly motivated, have an outstanding work ethic, and a competitive edge to be the very best.
Our Commitment to You:
- Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team of Recruitment Consultants? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Hays offers clear career progression. It’s up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date. Not the right fit this time? Follow us on LinkedIn for another career opportunities.