Regional Administrator - Orlando (180331)
Base salary + full benefits
- United States -- Florida -- Orlando
10 October 2019
SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF BUSINESS
POWER THE WORLD OF WORK
Why Work For HAYS
HAYS celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at HAYS means great people, a great atmosphere, and career advancement opportunities. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment.
Your new role
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, you will play a key role in ensuring the regional business performs at its optimal best. You will support the recruitment offices by providing adminstrative services, including:
General Office Support
- Facilities liaison (support with lease information, building notices, POC for building manager, maintenance, signage, etc.)
- Office management (ordering supplies, ensure copiers/printers are in order/support repairs, mail/packages (sending/delivering), ensure boardroom/interview rooms are tidy and stocked with pens and marketing materials)
- Copies, preparing for meetings, agendas, meeting notes, meeting set up/break down, lunches, reservations, etc..
- Leaders travel, expense support
- Technical support liaison (know basic computer trouble shooting – work with Kimm’s team)
- Set up for new hires (ordering business cards)
- Off-boarding for termed employees
- Presentation support
- Coordination of office functions or client events
- AR collections support
- Time card collection support
- Client compliance tracking
- HR Liaison for compliance matters/onboarding
- Finance liaison for payroll issues and expenses
- New hire visit (I-9 verification, client documents)
- Off-boarding for termed contractors (send term email template with last pay, last benefits, COBRA)
Knowledge, skills & competencies
- Demonstrate behavior which support the Hays values:
- Passionate about people
- Represents the company and department in a professional manner at all times to internal and external customers
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer service
- Exceptional planning and organizational ability
- Demonstrates discretion at all times
- Demonstrated skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent initiative and problem solving ability
More about us
Hays is the world’s leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000 people in permanent jobs and over 240,000 people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800 recruiting experts in 33 markets, with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
We’re enjoy an exclusive global partnership with LinkedIn and are recognized as the most socially engaged recruitment firm with over 2 million followers.
Mobile? We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the USA, so there’s lots of opportunity to make your mark in your local market, move to a new city or country.