IT Recruitment Consultant,
Bristol, Hays Recruitment,
£22-30k 1st year OTE
Have you considered a career in Technology Recruitment?
We’re living in a digital age where Data & Advanced Analytics are shaping the present and the future. We need graduates and experienced recruiters who not only have a passion for technology but are also keen to work in a competitive and target driven environment, making a lasting positive impact every day.
As a specialist recruiter for Data & Advanced Analytics, you’ll manage your own business with our support and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. Day to day you’ll find and build relationships with candidates such as Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers, win business with customers who recruit these candidates, and match the right candidate to the right job.
We’re underway with an ambitious growth plan for our Digital Technology team here in Bristol. It’s a high performing team who continue to surpass expectations, winning team of the month for the last 2 months and who are on an upward trajectory.
In the UK we’re the most successful recruitment company, placing more than one candidate into a job every minute of every business day. We’re global and operate across the UK & Ireland, working with many of the biggest companies and a wide range of exciting smaller businesses. We've been voted one of the UK’s best companies to work for by Glassdoor and we're the most followed recruitment company globally on LinkedIn.
If you’re starting a career in recruitment there’s no better place than Hays.
What you'll need to succeed
As a recruitment consultant you will possess a talent for building relationships and enjoy working in a supportive, busy, target-driven environment. You’ll be resilient, persistent and determined to achieve results. We hire on potential, not on previous recruitment experience, and we find that our most successful Consultants are:
- Inquisitive by nature
- Highly ambitious with a hunger to succeed and build a prosperous career within Hays
- Committed to becoming an expert in their specialism (for example Data & Advanced Analytics, Software Development, Cyber Security, Cloud & Infrastructure)
- Passionate about people and passionate about technology
- What you'll get in return
You'll have the support of our market-leading brand, receive world-class training to help you become an expert in your specialism, and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry. You’ll also receive:
- A structured career path, with a 6-month promotion pathway
- The opportunity of transforming everyday lives and the way people work
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Exciting incentives and rewards
- The opportunity to move internationally in the future
- Comprehensive range of employee benefits
It's hard work and we expect excellence but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression know no limits.
What you need to do now
If you have a genuine passion for Technology and would like to be part of not only a fast-growing team, but Hays UK’s number one performing office, please apply now.